I’ve spent 3 decades working with my hands and learning to use my smarts. I busted my knuckles for a time, and then as a trainer/supervisor/manager for over 20 years, at times, busted my head against the wall. I have learned some good work practices over these years and have remembered most of them.
I learned that the success of an organization is dependent on how well they have gr.phped the requisite knowledge and mastered the skills of their business. I know what it takes to walk that road, how long and how difficult it is.
I know how valuable resources are in a small company or business unit. The effective allocation of material, financial or human resources can be a major part of the recipe for success in the energy industry.
I know how most organization in the energy field have had to shift their training paradigm. The paternalistic model of utilizing a central training organization has changed. You now are expected to manage this training function and its associated resources effectively, on your own.
My goal in founding PPEDS in 2003 was to facilitate the success of companies engaged in the energy business. Here is how my company can help you achieve this success;
- Help you to train your employees effectively, safely, and throughout their employment.
- Provide your company with the effective, thorough, and easy to use training systems and tools.
- Teach you how to use these tools so you can become self-reliant on meeting your leadership, operations, technical and electrical safety training needs and requirements.
- Create training tools that can be used by field personnel; tools such as; job aids, on the job training checklists, supervisory inspection guidelines, and procedures, etc.
- Create training systems that you manage and administer internally, eliminating most of your reliance on outside training companies.
I hope that PPEDS can help you.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.